Reports To: Director of Clinical Services
Location: Remote / USA
Position Type: Full-Time/Exempt
BetterRX is a growing software-as-a-service (SAAS) company in the healthcare industry looking for a Full Time Consultant Pharmacist to join our Client Experience and Clinical Services Team!
You will be working closely with valued clients and internal cross-functional teams across the BetterRX organization, and a contributor in sustaining high client satisfaction, retention, and our reputation for excellence.
We are a people-obsessed company on a mission to end needless suffering caused by medication delays through innovative software solutions that connect every member of the patient’s care team.
You are self-motivated, accountable, poised under pressure, and driven by caring for (even the most complex) customers and their patients. You are known as a team player, relentless troubleshooter and trusted advisor. You have a gift for clear, concise communication (both written and verbal) and the ability to simplify complex concepts
- Clinical consultations
- Clinical education and in-services
- Provide guidance and direction to Hospices to achieve their target PPD and other clinical objectives.
- Utilization analysis and med reviews for clients
- IDT meetings
- License in good standing in state of residence
- Clinical experience in geriatrics, hospice, and/or long-term care required
- 2-4 years client facing-technical support.
- Ability to work 100% remote.
- 20% travel required.
- Ability to travel for occasional client meetings and internal company summits (twice annually)
- BS Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 100% Remote Environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental
- Company paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Match after 1 year of tenure (4%)
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Closed for 12 Holiday’s
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org