Reports To: Sr. Product Specialist
Position Type: Full-Time/Exempt
BetterRX is a growing software-as-a-service (SAAS) company in the healthcare industry looking for a Product Specialist to join our Client Experience Team!
In this highly visible role, the Product Specialist will facilitate the set-up and client support of EMR integrations, while demonstrating product features with current or prospective hospices and current hospice clients. You will work closely with valued clients and internal cross-functional teams across the organization. You will be a key contributor in sustaining high client satisfaction, retention, and our reputation for excellence.
We are a people-obsessed company on a mission to end needless suffering caused by medication delays through innovative software solutions that connect every member of the patient’s care team.
You are self-motivated, accountable, poised under pressure and driven by educating and delighting (even the most difficult) customers. You are known as a team player, trusted advisor and master juggler… of projects, that is. You have a gift for clear, concise communication (both written and verbal) and love identifying process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Orchestrate successful integration connectivity 2-4 weeks prior to client go-lives.
- Serve as the primary contact for new clients throughout the integration setup process, leading all education efforts and adoption of integration practices to ensure success.
- Identify integration process improvement opportunities to continue driving efficiency and scalability.
- Provide Tier 2 support for any inbound client questions or reported issues across all accounts, including on-call (up to 1-2 nights per week) if needed.
- Support Client Success with meeting and exceeding team KPIs
Provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to manage up to 15 integration onboarding's successfully.
Energetic, organized, meticulous follow up, excellent communication skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of clients, easily approachable
- Technical aptitude to simplify and concisely educate clients about software capabilities, integration capabilities and practices.
- Professional and calm in working with difficult or upset clients.
- Self-driven and motivated with a desire to succeed in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Proficient with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2-4 years client facing-technical support
Ability to work 100% remote
Ability to travel for internal company summits (twice annually)
BS Degree or equivalent experience preferred
100% Remote Environment experience
Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental
Company paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
401k Match after 1 year of tenure (4%)
3 weeks of PTO
- Closed for 12 Holiday's
To apply email: email@example.com